A Wish List For Snuggling Season

A Wish List For Snuggling Season

I love reading wish list posts; they’re great for finding inspiration for your own wish lists and generally great if you just fancy being nosy.

To celebrate the official start of Autumn this week, I decided to make a wish list full of all my “snuggling season” essentials (whether you’re snuggling alone or with someone else!) Click the image below to view the full list, or use the links underneath it for individual products!

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 18.14.12

Ceramic Enamel Mug • Urban Outfitters • £6

Palm Leaf Stemless Wine Glass Set • Urban Outfitters • £10

Ioana Daisy Medallion Tapestry • Urban Outfitters • £35

But First Coffee Travel Mug • Urban Outfitters • Sold Out

*this link is sponsored*

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 18.18.56.png

I was contacted by a PR rep for David Napier and was asked to feature a link to their site. As you know I’m always 100% honest, and even though David Napier is a brand aimed more at older women I personally love their collection of luxury pyjamas! They also have some great lingerie, but as this is a list specifically for snuggling season I felt sharing some of their cute pjs with you would fit in so well! PJs are an A/W essential, they last for years and provide much needed warmth in the colder months. You can Shop David Napier’s pyjamas here; https://www.davidnieper.co.uk/luxury-ladies-nightwear/ladies-cotton-pyjamas.html

What are your snuggling season essentials, and what are you most looking forward to this Autumn? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

Share:

28 Comments

1. September 19, 2017 / 5:32 pm

Love wishlist posts!! So many cute things, especially those top shop pizza pyjamas! I love autumn and winter and all the cosy products that come along with it! X

September 19, 2017 / 5:52 pm

It’s the best kind of year for cosy products! Can’t wait to blow all my disposable income on blankets and PJs 🍂

2. September 19, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Ah I love Yankee candles! Those socks look so super soft as well. I’m really in the mood for autumn nights now snuggled up in bed xx

September 19, 2017 / 5:59 pm

I love fluffy socks in the Autumn! Yankee candles are so great, I could spend hours going round the shop smelling them all haha! 🍁

3. September 19, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Love this post babe, proper getting me ready for autumn🍁🍂

September 19, 2017 / 6:30 pm

Thank you so much!! 💛 I’m so ready for Autumn too, it’s easily my fave season 🍂🍁🎃

4. luxblush
    September 19, 2017 / 7:24 pm

There are so many great items here! I am loving the look of the M&S throw, the colour is gorgeous xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

September 19, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Throw blankets are the best, I have so many but I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying them 🙈

September 20, 2017 / 12:08 pm

My wish lists get a little crazy – I’m terrible for adding stuff to them and then never buying 🙈

5. September 19, 2017 / 11:52 pm

So many great items I want to try 😍

6. charlotteannelane103
    September 20, 2017 / 9:00 am

Ooh I love that M&S throw and also the Urban Outfitters travel mug! The Zoella mug you’ve pictured is lovely as well – I definitely need to pick this up xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

September 20, 2017 / 12:08 pm

The zoella mug is my new fave! I’ll probably review that and the other stuff I got from her Christmas collection soon so keep your eyes peeled 😉

7. September 20, 2017 / 10:27 am

What a lovely post idea! I love all things snuggly from cute pjs, fluffy socks and cosy throws and blankets not forgetting the definitely needed seasonal Yankee candle! I get cold so easily so all things warm and cosy are essential for me!

Ellie x

September 20, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Same here! My feet and hands are always freezing so I love warm things in the Autumn and Winter! 🍂❄️

September 20, 2017 / 5:26 pm

It’s from Zoella’s new Christmas Lifestyle range – available at Boots! ☺️

8. September 20, 2017 / 4:48 pm

Those pjs though ! I’m so excited for hot chocolate it’s untrue !

Robyn xx

September 20, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Yessss hot chocolate is the best! Especially with the mini marshmallows 😍

9. September 20, 2017 / 5:23 pm

What a great wish list. I love doing them myself and they are so fun to create. I so love the snuggle season and looking forward to all of these.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

September 20, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Thank you!! 💛 Snuggle season is the best, it’s better than summer because if you’re too cold you can get warm easily but being too hot in the summer is a nightmare 😅

10. September 21, 2017 / 5:15 pm

You’ve nailed the essentials for Autumn/Winter I think! Snuggly soft socks are a must! I love having hot chocolate and watching cosy films like Harry Potter haha. xx

September 21, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Yessss Harry Potter marathons are a must! I love it when the seasons on films reflect the seasons in real life, like when they go to Hogsmeade at Winter on HP whilst you’re snuggled in your own blanket fort with a hot chocolate! Perfection 💛

• September 21, 2017 / 5:20 pm

Omg I love when they go to Hogsmeade, makes me feel so cosy. I particularly like to watch them when it’s really pouring with rain, it makes it sooo much better 😂🙈 xx

11. September 22, 2017 / 10:08 am

This post is soooo dreamy! I need that Zoella mug it’s gorgeous x

12. September 23, 2017 / 8:36 am

Ahhh this post makes me feel so cuddly and autumnal! I absolutely love that mustard yellow throw from m&s I’m obsessed with that colour currently!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

13. September 27, 2017 / 11:11 am

I just really want the throw and the socks! And of course, all of the candles! I’ve never tried Yankee candles, it’s hard to find them over here, but I hear they’re amazing. 👌🏻 x

September 27, 2017 / 12:05 pm

Oh my days, you’re missing out on the Yankee Candle craze! If you ever come to the UK we’ll go snuggle shopping together and buy you loads of them! 💛