Blogiversary: A Lush Halloween Haul – One Year Later

Blogiversary: A Lush Halloween Haul – One Year Later

My first ever blog post was a Lush haul, posted exactly one year ago today! I thought it would be fun to buy some Halloween Lush goodies and talk about them on my blog again this year, since Halloween is one of the best Lush collections.

Sparkly Pumpkin, Bubble Bar

I’m still just as obsessed with this bubble bar a year on; the fresh scent is spectacular and I always get loads of use out of this little pumpkin. Aside from all the glittery residue, this is probably one of my favourite Lush products and I’m gutted it’s not around for the whole year!

Monsters Ball, Bath Bomb

The only downside to Lush is the price; even though I totally understand why their bath bombs are a little more expensive than others I still feel a pang of guilt when I spend £30+ on things that, individually, will only last for an hour at max. That being said, it is pretty easy to forget about the price when you bathe in Monsters Ball’s waters; the calming purple water and the citrus-fresh scent are a perfect combo. It’s also a super fun bath bomb to watch; the bomb dissolves into a marbled pink and blue surface, creating some super pretty bath art!

Pumpkin, Bath Bomb

Still one of my favourite bath bombs, it breaks my heart that I can’t have Pumpkin baths all year round! The cinnamon scent is so autumnal, and I love bathing in its golden-orange water. A lot simpler than the other two bath bombs, but still incredibly fun.

Lord of Misrule, Bath Bomb

I didn’t actually buy Lord of Misrule last year, but boy did I regret it. The internet went loco over this bath bomb, for its spicy scents and incredible colour. Starting off green and then turning a deep wine colour, this bomb is perfect for Halloween and creates some of the prettiest bath art I’ve ever witnessed!
What Halloween Lush goodies are you picking up this year? Already tried some? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

Share:

39 Comments

1. October 5, 2017 / 9:55 am

These all sound amazing! I love when lush brings out the Halloween stuff. The pumpkin bath bomb is definitely my favourite!
    Also happy blog birthday! I’m so glad I discovered your blog, I love your posts. x

Paige | withlovepaige.com

• October 5, 2017 / 9:56 am

Thank you lovely!!! 💛 Pumpkin is so great, love the Halloween bombs! 🎃

2. October 5, 2017 / 9:59 am

Oh my – I need all of these now!! I only really started liking Lush in the last few months but now a bath without Lush is just not the same! I haven’t tried any of these so I think I need to head over to get some Halloween goodies! x

• October 5, 2017 / 10:00 am

Yes you definitely should!! They’re all fantastic 💛

3. October 5, 2017 / 11:46 am

The sparkly pumpkin tho!! Ahh these all look amazing, I want them all 🙁

M x

lifewithmaria.co.uk

• October 5, 2017 / 11:52 am

It’s soooo sparkly and I usually split it into four pieces and it makes loads of bubbles each time I use it!!! It’s perf 🎃💛

4. October 5, 2017 / 5:17 pm

Aww congrats on blogging for a year Emma! Such a huge achievement! You picked up some great looking goodies there! I’m so jealous that I don’t have bath!

• October 8, 2017 / 2:26 pm

Thanks cutie! If you ever come and visit me I’ll totally let you use my bath and borrow a bath bomb so you can experience a Lush bath again 😉

• October 8, 2017 / 2:26 pm

It’s such a fab range isn’t it? 🎃

5. October 5, 2017 / 10:03 pm

I haven’t picked up any yet as I’m really not sure I can justify the price for Lush products anymore after now finding other companies that are just as good for much cheaper, Monsters Ball and the pumpkins are definitely intriguing me though with all that glitter and especially if one of them smells cinnamon-y, I’m such a sucker for spice!
    Congrats on one year since your first post!! 🙂
    Alice Xx

• October 8, 2017 / 2:28 pm

I do love shopping around but I personally think Lush are the best brand in terms of charity work and brand ethics! They are quite pricey though 🙈 I love cinnamon scented stuff!! Spicy smells are amazing ☺️ and thank you!! 💛

6. October 6, 2017 / 7:13 am

Ooo I love the sparkly orange pumpkin one, looks so cute and I can only imagine what it would be like. #PumpkinHeaven!

• October 8, 2017 / 2:28 pm

It’s so fab! So many glittery bubbles & lasts for ages if you split it up! 🎃

7. October 6, 2017 / 9:47 am

Great haul, I can’t wait to get to lush tomorrow to pick some spooky goodies! x

• October 8, 2017 / 2:29 pm

Hope you got some fab stuff! 💛🎃

8. October 6, 2017 / 3:24 pm

Happy Blogiversary for yesterday! When I last went into Lush they didn’t have any of the Halloween bath bombs out which I was gutted about! Think I’m going to make a huge order in December and get all the Christmas ones!

Chlo xx

• October 8, 2017 / 2:30 pm

Thank you!! 💛 Love the Christmas and Halloween ones, Valentines is also really cute! I still have to try their Easter range though – couldn’t afford to last year! 💛

9. October 6, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Oh wow it all sounds amazing, it’s been so long since I picked anything up from Lush! Love the look of the monster ball bath bomb xx

• October 8, 2017 / 2:31 pm

Definitely think you should treat yourself to a mini lush haul soon – they’ve got a really cute rocket ship bath bomb that I also picked up for around £3! 🚀

10. charlotteannelane103
    October 6, 2017 / 9:07 pm

I seriously need to get on the LUSH train and buy some bath bombs! I’ve never tried anything from the brand before, just because I find the scent of the shop soo overpowering. However, I have seen a couple of bath bombs I like the sound of, so I need to go and check those ones out xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

• October 8, 2017 / 2:32 pm

Oh my days, you’ve been missing out! I agree the shops are really overpowering, I tend to order a lot of mine online so I don’t get to overwhelmed 🙈 I also recommend their face masks & shower gels! 💛

11. October 6, 2017 / 11:39 pm

I absolutely love lush and I’ve never bought any of the Halloween stuff yet! I’m so so sooooo tempted as it all looks and sounds amazing but I just can’t justify it right now which is so gutting!

Ellie x

• October 8, 2017 / 2:33 pm

It’s a tad pricey to buy in bulk, but I always find if I can’t afford it to just save some spare change up and then buy one or two of the cheaper bath products! 💛

12. October 7, 2017 / 12:15 pm

I am STILL yet to pick up the pumpkin bubble bar!!! I need to get it asap, you’ve made me want it even more!

• October 8, 2017 / 2:42 pm

It’s soooo good!!! Don’t know if Ru is too little to have it in his bath but if he can he’d love all the bubbles!! 💛

13. luxblush
    October 7, 2017 / 1:55 pm

Congratulations on one year of blogging, and what a good way to celebrate by doing the same post! You picked up so many great products too, the Halloween range is great xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

14. October 7, 2017 / 11:52 pm

I need to get my hands on some of the halloween bath bombs before it’s too late. I’m just so obsessed with Snow fairy that I am using it for bubbles in the bath too – because it does create the most bubbliest bubble bath! (Whether that’s a word or not! Lol.)

Taylor Jane ox | http://www.taylorjane.co.uk

• October 8, 2017 / 2:44 pm

I love Snow Fairy too!! I think my fave bubble bar ever is The Comforter – smells sooooo good and it’s huge so it lasts ages! 💛

15. October 7, 2017 / 11:58 pm

I recently moved and finally have a tub now and the glittery pumpkin bath bomb has been on my list for years! I think it’s time to pick one up. I can’t wait to test a few bath bombs – also just in time for all the Christmas scents that will be released over the next few months! Congrats on a whole year of blogging!

Cindy | http://www.cindyhyue.com

• October 8, 2017 / 2:46 pm

Congrats on getting a tub haha! I’ve never been without one but when I move out a proper bath is right at the top of my ‘must-haves’ list 🙈 I recommend the Intergalactic bath bomb too, it’s so pretty! 💛

16. October 8, 2017 / 1:07 pm

Aw happy blogiversary! This post really makes me wish I had a bath haha xx

• October 8, 2017 / 2:46 pm

Thank you!! I certainly wouldn’t cope without a bath 🙈

17. October 8, 2017 / 8:17 pm

I love lush so much there’s so much I need to try x

18. Robyn Evans
    October 9, 2017 / 5:14 pm

I’m allergic to a lot of scents so sadly I’ll never get to try these !

19. October 10, 2017 / 9:33 pm

I absolutely love those cute little pumpkin bath bomb and bubble bar! They look perfect for this time of year! We’ve got a bath in the new house so maybe this is the perfect time to try them out!
    Also love your photo in this post!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

20. October 11, 2017 / 4:43 pm

That is so cool to be doing one of your first blog posts again. I remember doing a lush haul when I first started out too. I haven’t been in recently but their stuff looks great.