11 Comments

1. November 4, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Sometimes you do just need to hit refresh and have a bit of a restart with everything, especially the things you’re passionate about! It can be so hard to keep motivated but it usually always comes back eventually, I look forward to reading your future posts and seeing you switch things up a bit! 🙂
    Alice Xx

2. November 5, 2017 / 5:43 am

I had some personal things going on earlier this year and it definitely impacted my blogging schedule. As someone who only missed one post after blogging for almost (?) 2 years every week that was crazy. But then when I went MIA for a few months that was a bit more. I think taking your time away from blogging is important, especially if that makes you feel a passion again for doing so! I think mixing in lifestyle / whatever content interests you most will make you feel more passionate about writing the post in the first place 🙂

Can’t wait to see what you create!

Cindy | http://www.cindyhyue.com

3. November 5, 2017 / 8:26 pm

I’m loving your new logo Em!! Can’t wait to see some more content from you, I love your beauty posts xx

4. November 5, 2017 / 11:00 pm

Its so important to listen to your gut in this instance and if you are feeling like you are forcing yourself to write, take the break and come back refreshed and stronger for it. I’m looking forward to seeing what you write in the future 😊

5. November 6, 2017 / 1:46 pm

I know exactly how you feel Emma, I work full time and I find it hard to motivate myself to create blog posts on an evening or on the weekend’s. I always remind myself that I have my blog because I enjoy taking photos and watching my writing get better and that usually helps to spur me on. I’m excited to see more content from you and I’m loving your new layout and logo xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

6. November 7, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Sometimes when you’re in a slump us it can be so hard to climb out. A break is just what you needed by the sound of it!

7. caterina sosso
    November 8, 2017 / 10:47 am

Breaks are always useful to clear your mind and come back with more inspired x

Caterina | caterinasosso.com

8. November 8, 2017 / 5:50 pm

I’m glad you’re back Emma! It’s so good to take time out and come back with a fresh mind as well as new content! xx

9. November 16, 2017 / 7:44 pm

I’ve definitely done that in the past. There’s nothing worse than feeling that everything is forced and then or get your stressed. I aim for 1-2 posts a week but that if my life is balanced and organised x