A Lush Christmas Haul

A Lush Christmas Haul

Too early to talk about Christmas? Nah.

Confession; I’d only ever bought one Lush Christmas product before this year. Mostly due to lack of funding, so this year I went ahead and bought my Christmas goodies early so I wouldn’t forget. Similar to my Autumn review, I thought I’d do a quick first impressions and review of the bits I picked up.

Christmas Sweater, Bath Bomb

I love the design of this bomb, it’s super festive and is the perfect Lush product for this time of year. I really love the smell of ginger that this gives off; it’s not too overpowering but reminds me perfectly of festive treats. I was expecting it to turn a much deeper red than it did, but the colour of the bath is still nice and I love watching this one dissolve into swirling red and golden bubbles.

Luxury Lush Pud, Bath Bomb

I’ve always really liked the look of this guy, and not just because I really like Christmas pudding. Watching this bomb dissolve is super fun, with the different colour buttons on the side making a cute multi-coloured collage in your bath. It also smells amazing, and contains lavender which will leave you feeling extra chill this Christmas.

Golden Wonder, Bath Bomb

Probably the most popular Lush Christmas bath bomb, and it’s easy to see why. It smells so sweet and citrusy, and is truly wonderful to watch dissolve. I expected my water to be golden, so was so surprised when it turned a stunning blue! This bath bomb is so fun and I can see why people rave about it.

Christmas Cracker, Bubble Bar

I love the shape and design of this one, super festive & the perfect bubble bar for Christmas. It goes perfect with a Christmas Sweater bath bomb, and smells so fresh. I also love that it’s a bigger bubble bar, which means it’ll last ages!

What are you favourite Lush Christmas products? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

Share:

17 Comments

1. November 14, 2017 / 11:36 pm

I missed out on the Lush Halloween collection for the second year in the row. I’ve only got one bath bomb left though, so I might have to get some of their Christmas bombs.

2. November 16, 2017 / 10:04 pm

It’s never too early for Christmas talk! I love the sound of the pud and golden wonder but I’m yet to try either, snow fairy has got to be a classic favourite of mine, I can’t wait to crack it open soon! 😀
    Alice Xx

3. November 16, 2017 / 11:57 pm

I need to get my hands on a golden wonder, they are the best! x

4. November 17, 2017 / 1:15 pm

Oooh I love the sound of that golden wonder bath bomb! I would also have assumed it would make the bath yellow so I’m glad it doesn’t – there’s something a little odd about bathing in yellow water but I love blue so will be getting this! x

5. Bonnie
    November 17, 2017 / 7:28 pm

Can’t live without a few bars of Snowcake every winter! I also recently hauled the Sleepy lotion and Twilight spray…want to see what the fuss is about.

6. November 18, 2017 / 12:11 pm

I haven’t been to look at any of the Christmas range yet… By the look of it, I’m missing out! I definitely know where I’ll be going on pay day xx

Tor xx

7. November 18, 2017 / 10:59 pm

I love the Lush Christmas range, Golden Wonder is one of my favs!Xx

8. November 19, 2017 / 5:14 pm

I can’t wait to pick up some Lush Christmas bits! I’ve only ever gotten Rose Jam which isn’t really christmasy, it’s just released this time of year. Gonna need to go in and have a sniff of products soon!

Cindy | http://www.cindyhyue.com

9. charlotteannelane103
    November 19, 2017 / 8:43 pm

I seriously need to jump on board the LUSH train, I’m soo late to the party! All of the Christmas bath bombs look lovely xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

10. November 20, 2017 / 11:26 pm

You need to try twilight and the comforter! My favourites x

11. November 27, 2017 / 11:12 pm

Ahh all of these sound amazing! Wish I’d read this post before placing my Lush order yesterday!! That sweater one sound lovely, I really like ginger scented things but the lavender one sounds perfect to use for a night time bath to relax you before bed!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

12. November 28, 2017 / 2:59 pm

I haven’t tried any of these but they all sound amazing! I find it so hard to choose something when I walk into Lush I always end up walking out empty handed! Everything smells and looks SO good! xx

13. November 28, 2017 / 10:48 pm

I need more bath bombs in my life, even more so CHRISTMAS bath bombs! How fun! Thanks for sharing 🙂